A full list of our members can be found here.
Aims and Objectives
We aim to assist developing countries in the following ways:
- the development of mathematics curricula;
- cooperation with local staff in conducting M.Sc. and Ph.D. programs;
- helping to build up libraries;
- helping to build up regional centres and networks;
- providing information about further studies for students from developing regions;
- sourcing funds for junior and senior researchers to attend conferences.
The CDC work is based on the volunteering participation of its members and associate members. We are full of ideas, and there is lots of work to be done. Any help you can offer us will be appreciated!