Below you will find a number of reports on the activities of individual members and associates of the CDC. One can also find reports on the round tables organised by the CDC on various themes around the development of the mathematics education, culture and research in developing countries. Finally you can find some reports of various associations and centres whose work is connected to that of the CDC.
In 2018 the CDC will meet in Sigtuna, Sweden, 6-7 April 2018.
- 25.11.2017 Report by Giulia Di Nunno for the Executive Council of the EMS.
- 06.04.2017 Documents for CDC AGM, Roma, Italy.
- 01.04.2016 Organisation reports for CDC AGM, Trieste, Italy.
- 01.04.2016 Individual reports for CDC AGM, Trieste, Italy.
- 30.06.2015 Report on the ERCE programme in 2015.
- 12.06.2015 Report by Michel Jambu on CIMPA activity in South East Asia.
- 10.06.2015 Report on the roundtable discussion at CDC AGM in Oslo. The report includes a presentation by Wandera Ogana, President IMU-CDC.
- 09.04.2015 Individual reports for CDC AGM, Oslo, Norway.
- Leif Abrahamson (on ISP);
- Giulia Di Nunno;
- Herbert Fleischner;
- Nick Gill;
- Gert-Martin Greuel (for zbMath);
- Andreas Griewank;
- Michel Jambu;
- Stefano Luzzato;
- Francesco Pappalardi;
- Marie-Françoise Roy;
- Joana Teles;
- Tsou Sheung Tsun (presentation on CIMPA);
- Bengt Ove Turesson;
- Begoña Vitoriano (a report on Spanish cooperation in the past year);
- Michel Waldschmidt.
- 22.02.2015 Report by Michel Waldschmidt for the Executive Council of the EMS.
- 01.12.2014 Short Report on ICM2014 by Michel Waldschmidt on behalf of EMS-CDC for the EMS Newsletter December 2014, Issue 94 (see p.41).
- 20.08.2014 Resources and report from EMS-CDC activity at ICM2014:
- 26.05.2014 Report for EMS Executive council: .pdf
06.05.2014 Report from the Round Table discussion at the CDC AGM: .pdf .docx
- 10.03.2014 Individual reports for CDC AGM, Berlin, Germany.
- 20.02.2014 Report by Michel Waldschmidt for the Executive Council of the EMS.
- 04.11.2013 Report by Michel Jambu and Michel Waldschmidt on participation in the Second International Conference of Mathematics and its Applications, October 23 - 24, 2013, University of Basrah (Iraq).
- 04.11.2013 Report by Michel Waldschmidt for the Executive Council of the EMS.
- 20.10.2013 Report for the East African School on Applicable Algebraic Geometry, 8th to 26th of July 2013, Bandari College, Mombasa.
- 10.2013 Report from the second African Women Mathematics workshop held at AIMS (South Africa) from 17th to 19th July 2013, and part funded by EMS-CDC. At the workshop, the African Women in Mathematics Association was launched.
- 23.09.2013 Report and speech by Andreas Griewank from the 8th Pan African Congress of Mathematicians, Abuja, Nigeria.
- 21.07.2013 Text for EMS newsletter encouraging authors publishing with Springer to donate their royalties to EMS-CDC.
- 20.04.2013 Report by Michel Waldschmidt for the Executive Committee of EMS.
- 20.04.2013 Report presented by Giulia Di Nunno to the CDC AGM on Norwegian involvement in mathematics in developing countries.
- 20.04.2013 Individual reports for CDC AGM, Linkoping, Sweden:
- 10.04.2013 Report by Neela Nataraj and Andreas Griewank on the roundtable at ECM6
- 06.04.2013 Presentation of EMS-CDC by Michel Waldschmidt at the EMS meeting of the presidents 2013 hosted by the Danish Mathematical Society in Aarhus: Print version and Screen version
- 10.2012 Summary of our recent activities.
- 10.2012 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt.
- 05.07.2012 Report from the Round Table at 6th ECM (Krakow 2012): Role of Mathematics in Emerging Economies
- 14.05.2012 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt.
- 15.04.2012 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt on the CDC AGM, Limoges.
- 13.04.2012 Individual reports for CDC AGM, Limoges:
- Individual report from Michel Waldschmidt for 2010/2011
- 14.11.2011 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt.
- Report by Anders Wandahl from the workshop Finding Online Information in Mathematics, held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, 8-12 August 2011.
- 26.06.2011 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt.
- 04.03.2011 Report by Tsou Sheung Tsun and Michel Waldschmidt.